Thursday, August 21, 2008

My very FIRST entry!

So, I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile now but I always thought "what would Ryan and I have to post about?" Well, the answer to that is ANYTHING WE WANT TO! So here we go.... Last night Angie (Ryan's sister) called us and said they were at the store and they had a Wii Fit. I have been wanting one forever! So, they bought it for us and we paid them back and I decided it would be my birthday present (which my bday is on the 28th). So, Ryan and I hooked it all up and went through the set up process. It told me my BMI is too high and that my posture isn't very good. lol! What can I say..I sit at a desk all day long. Anyway, I did some strength training and aerobics and it seriously kicked my butt. I was sweating, which is disgusting, but I felt really good afterwards. I think this is going to be a great purchase! I recommend them to all who want to get in shape AND enjoy themselves all at once. Ryan and I couldn't quit giggling about it. Along with last night we did watch more olympics (which I am ADDICTED to and watch all hours of the night). We saw Misty May and Kerri Walsh win their second consecutive GOLD MEDAL in beach volleyball. It was awesome. Other than that it was my second night in a row where I got very little sleep and tossed and turned all night long. Lame-o!

4 comments:

Heather S. said...

Wasn't it strange to you that she spread a bit of her mom's ashes on the court? Will she do that every time? What if she runs out? That would suck for her. I think it's weird.

Steph said...

Yay! Kate! Way to join the blog world!

Amber Thompson said...

Are ya still using it? Sounds like fun, I wish we could get something like that. I'm just wondering cuz I have done a lot of different things for exercise and they always seem great in the beginning, did the fun last? I don't even know how much one of those things run.

Amber Thompson said...

Oh yeah and by the way, way cute background!!