Monday, September 22, 2008

Hunting Season Yet Again....




So, Ryan decided he need to spend a few days out on the desert looking for deer. This week is the hunt and he took Wednesday-Friday off of work. Well, last weekend he went out and decided he needed to get a head start and find where the deer were so that he could be ready for this week. He didn't have much luck, BUT...he did find a nice coyote he decided he should shoot. These pictures have been photoshopped for the stomach sensitive ones as they were orginally pretty bloody. He is very proud as this is his FIRST coyote he has shot this year. He cut the tail off and is going to do something with it though I do not know what. Hopefully sell it for some big money...like $25. haha! It was pretty disgusting but it is what he loves. He was very proud so I guess I was too.

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

after all these years, I still don't get the fascination... but I'm glad for him to have gotten his kill!

Mekelle said...

Um...Hello! I did not know you posted your blog yet. I have been waiting patiently. I was looking over Candice's blog list and found yours! It is way cute!! I was wondering how your surgery went. I am glad you are ok but I was scared when I read they found a tumor!!!
Well, now I am a blog follower!
Love it,
Kelle