I have been doing a lot of craft projects lately. I went and bought paper mache letters that spell GIVE THANKS and BELIEVE. I guess I should say Jenn and I went and bought the letters after we went to numerous stores and I even called my sister Sara to Google me some places that might sell them since everywhere was out. I worked with Angie and Jenn (both sisters-in-law on Ryan's side) on them and we covered them with scrapbook paper and antiqued the edges using a black stamp pad. We are still missing some of the vowels because Robert's was all out at the time so I really need to get the rest of them so I can actually display GIVE THANKS before it is too late. I have also been working on 2 other craft projects that I can't really talk about because a lot of you will be getting them as little holiday gifts. I hope you all will love them as much as I already do.
Ryan has been ADDICTED to video games lately. He was playing a game called Fable II but then one called Fallout 3 came out and he has been playing it ever since. He plays it constantly so I am basically banned to the bedroom to watch Football and all my weekly shows. Good thing I like to be alone sometimes otherwise we might really have a problem on our hands. I did make a bargain with Ryan yesterday though that if he helped me finally clean out one of the spare bedrooms for 30 minutes to an hour that he could play his game the whole time I got ready. I have to admit that I did take my time to get ready because after cleaning that nasty room I felt gross. Hence the long shower, lots of lotion, and watching Lipstick Jungle in between. Needless to say that he did help me and we can now get the bed from Angie that they have been wanting us to store so they could turn their guest room into the twins's playroom. I am more than happy to take the bed because I am hoping that someday we will actually have guests that won't have to sleep on the floor or the couch! After cleaning and getting ready for the day yesterday we met up with Angie and Najib and the babies for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. After that we ventured to the mall (I know..we are BRAVE). Mervyn's is having all of their stuff on sale since they are going out of business. I bought me a few christmas presents and one for Ryan. Then we got the heck out of there because there was WAY TOO MANY people for my liking. I came home and took a nap while Ryan played his game some more (I know...shocker). We then went to Jenn's house for more of a craft night and we played a game on the Playstation 3 called Little Big Planet. I hope it comes out on the Xbox because it is so much fun and I actually enjoy playing it. You should all check it out.
K is home for the Holiday
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment