skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So we finally meet again....
Well, I guess I better do an update since all I ever hear from everyone is..."I really think you need to update your blog." So...a lot has happened in the past few weeks. I have had something going on every single weeked. In October I had a Women's Conference that I have gone to for the past 3 years with my mother-in-law Dianna and my sister-in-law Angie. They feed you breakfast and lunch and have a drawing for prices. It is an all day event and we get to hear talks on different subjects realting to women's health. I really enjoy going every year. Ryan and I also attended the annual Halloween party that my dad and his wife LeAnn throw. There is always lots of food, pumpkin carving and lots of good company. Our friends Casey and Jenny and their daughter Addy came with us and Casey was sweet enough to carve a Mickey Mouse pumpkin for Addy since that is her favorite. Ryan helped me cut the top off mine but he was not having any of that! I carved a ghost and I have to say it was probably my best carving ever. I am very excited for the holidays and I have even started listening to Christmas music on Kosy 106.5. For all you out of staters---feel free to google them and you can listen live. I am happy to say that I have a lot of my gifts and presents figured out and I am going to be done early this year. I love the holidays!
1 comment:
Hey! I have been listening to christmas music too! I usually don't this early but hey, what can you say....I am just in the holiday mood. Love your blog...and tell you hubby HELLO! from the friend he has not met yet!!(We need to fix that)
p.s. Thanks for forgiving me.LOL
Post a Comment