skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Still waiting for pictures...
I know..I am HORRIBLE at posting pictures on here. I need to take a lesson from Heather Smith and carry my camera around with me in an Altoids container. However, I think my camera is a little too thick for that. I know I still need to post some before and after pictures from my breast reduction surgery so I promise I will do that before too long. Don't hate me. It's not like I have kids and stuff that I am constantly taking pictures of like all you mom's out there. No disrespect by any means but mine and Ryan's life is pretty dull and boring in comparison. Keep posting pics because I really enjoy checking out all of your blogs. I will try to do better.
2 comments:
Yay! Updates! WOO HOO! It's good to know what's going on... and you just need to buy a Pentax Optio S6 camera and it fits PERFECTLY into that Altiods can!
I could see if we have any letters here that you are missing? I would hate for you to have a sign that didn't say what it was supposed to! Take pictures of those things you're doing too! YOu ARE so very crafty! Love you guys!
Hello Girly Girl! I am going to be switching my blog to private.Which email would you like me to add to my list so you can still view my blog? If you leave a comment on my page with your email it will not be posted but then I can add to my list. I am switching at the end of the week. Just to let you know.
Love ya!
Mekelle
Post a Comment