The holidays were amazing. I can't even believe they are over and that time flies so fast. We specnt Christmas morning at the in-laws. They seriously make you feel like a kid all over again. We helped them carry out all the presents on Christmas Eve. The whole downstairs room was FULL of presents. We had all of Ryan's sibling there along with the two girls and little Asher. Grandma and Uncle Ron were also there. So, with 12 adults and 3 kids you can imagine all the presents...oh wait...you don't have to becuase I have pictures!! We gave Asher the basketball hoop for Christmas and he loved it! It is still at Grandma's and every time he comes over he wants Grandpa to go downstairs and play with him. It is so cute! It was a nice, relaxing day and many great memories were made.
1 comment:
WOW! That room is STUFFED with stuff! Looks so fun! I can't believe how big all those kids are getting!
Post a Comment